General Terms and Conditions of Use of “My DPD”Clause 1: Legal noticePublisher: GeoPost SA Nanterre Trade and Companies Register No. 340 012 392Share capital: €701,573,48726 rue Guynemer, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, FrancePublication Director: Jean-Claude SonetContact details: +33 1 41 33 90 00 - [email protected]Host: T-Mobile Czech Republic a.s.Tomíčkova 2144/1,148 00 Prague – Chodov, Czech RepublicContact details: +420603603431 - http://t-mobile.cz/Clause 2: Purpose of the General Terms and Conditions of Use
Users may disable these Cookies under the “Managing the storage and reading of Cookies” tab.Cookies stored directly or indirectly by the Publisher remain valid for a maximum period of 13 months. The User’s consent will be requested once again at the end of this period by displaying an information banner.In the case of Cookies that enable the Publisher to monitor User’s navigation and collect traffic statistics:
- Geolocation Cookies are used only to identify the User’s country in order to enable the Publisher to perform the Services offered under the best possible conditions.
- Audience measurement and navigation monitoring Cookies collect anonymous statistical data on traffic to the Site in order to improve their ease of use.
« : www.dpdgroup.com/sk/mydpd/privacy » You can also disable all types of Cookies from your web browser or, in the case of Cookies for advertising purposes stored by third-party sites, directly from the YourOnlineChoices platform:
- You can accept or refuse these Cookies directly from the site below:
For additional information:http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on “Tools” in the upper portion of the browser's window and select “Internet options”.
- In the “Options” window, click on the “Privacy” tab.
- To disable cookies, move the cursor to the top to block all cookies.
For additional information:http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Click on “Tools” in the browser’s menu and select “Options”.
- Click the “Privacy” tab.
- To disable cookies, untick the “Accept cookies from this Site” box.
For additional information:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Click the Chrome menu button in the browser’s toolbar.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Click on “Show advanced settings”.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings, cookies and site data” button. You will then have the option of deleting all cookies or deleting them one by one.
For additional information:http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- Go to “Settings” > “Safari” > “Delete cookies and data”.
For additional information:http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.htmlClause 10: Relationships with partners and advertisersAny commercial relationship of any type that the User may enter into as a result of the use of the Services with the Publisher’s partners or advertisers that advertise on the Services are entered into directly with such partners and advertisers without the Publisher being a party to such relationships. Consequently, the Publisher will not be liable for any loss the User may sustain as a result of his relationship with the Publisher’s partners or with advertisers.Clause 11: MiscellaneousIf any provision of these GTCU is invalidated by the competent authorities, the other provisions will not be invalidated as a result.The fact that the Publisher does not exercise any of these rights under these GTCU will not be deemed a waiver of the right to assert such rights.Clause 12: Jurisdiction and governing lawThese terms and conditions of use are governed by Slovak law.The courts in Bratislava will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute or disagreement, including in the event of multiple defendants or the joinder of third parties.
- Go to “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Cookies”.